HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!.......from the Creative Explorer.

Hello friends......... Compliment of the season to you all. I have always promised myself to get active with my blog but it seems I have been tied down more to the production of the great pieces and have not devoted time to document the process of production. Anyway.....the is a new year and i hope all excuses are gone with the last decade.........HAPPY NEW DECADE TO US ALL !!!


Few years ago...2016 precisely, I started exploring with materials. I knew I needed something more... respect to those who feel comfortable at their present creative level. So, my quest for knowledge pushed me back to school where I had to work with colours but without pigments. The result of my research continued after my MFA program. I decided to continue with the exploration.....and trust me, it's been a wonderful journey.
I opened a new Instagram page https://www.instagram.com/p/B61DG8Thsfb/ to share my wonderful pieces with you all.....................ENJOY!!!


                                                       
                                                   ENGROSSED (TRIMESTER SERIES)
                                                                    Carpet on canvas, 2019



                                                                           FADEKEMI
                                                                   Carpet on canvas, 2019



                                                              ....INTO MY EYES
                                                            Carpet on canvas, 2018




                                                                 NOT IN THE MOOD
                                                                 Carpet on canvas, 2017

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHY WE CAN'T WAIT

Gifted 'GIFT'.